Rain fire from above on your opponents, then finish them off with some big, nasty characters!
In the future, cybernetically enhanced HyperShock troopers are the heroes of the Colony, the underground city where the earth's few remaining humans live. The HyperShock's goal is to reclaim the earth's surface from monstrous humanoid insects, the Angelans. In the middle of this generations-long conflict, Corbin, the leader of the HyperShocks, discovers a secret that will not only change the course of war, but the course of humanity as well.
Scarred and damaged is our earth. Genetic abominations dominate the surface. Defiant humans survive deep within. There are wars within wars. HyperShock warriors are forged from flesh and metal. The last hope of humanity.
Slay the enemy. Protect the queen. Share my thoughts. Keep the secrets.
A new concept in adventure.
Each deck contains:
Easy to learn! Quick to play! Compatible with other ARC System games. Each player must have a deck to play.
- 40 tradable game cards, customized to an exciting theme
- A rulebook to help you get started
- A game of strategy and excitement
- Easy to learn and quick to play
- Set in a unique world designed by comics master Jim Lee
- Look for all six C-23 themed decks and play every strategy!
- Collect all 162 cards
1998 Wizards of the Coast
40 Cards Per Deck