|Save 10% when you buy 3 or more! |
2010 MLB TOPPS ATTAX
The card game that puts YOU in charge of the action! Manage your team, call your pitches and battle against your friends. Or take the action online! 1 Foil Card and 1 Code Card in Every Pack!
TOPPS ATTAX GAME RULES:
Approximate Odds Per Pack of Finding: Gold Foil Card 1:5.
- 1 - Pick your team. Each player needs 13 cards for the game - 9 batters and 4 pitchers.
- 2 - Player 1 selects a pitcher and places the card face up in the "Pitcher Match-Up" space on the board. Player 2 selects a batter and places the card face down in their "Batter Match-Up" space.
- 3 - Player 1 calls out a pitch. Player 2 turns over their batter. Compare the ratings. If the batter's rating is equal or higher, he scores and goes to the "Runs" stack. It it's lower, he goes to the "Outs" stack.
- 4 - Repeat step 3 two more times. Change the pitcher and batter each time. You can use each pitcher only once per inning.
- 5 - After Player 2 has been at bat three times, the side is retired. Now Player 1 is the batter and Player 2 is the pitcher. Battle it out three more times. This will complete the first inning.
- 6 - Once all nine batters have been used by both players, the game is over. Compare the amount of cards in each player's "Runs" pile. The player with the most runs wins!
- 7 - In case of a tie, players can go to extra innings. Each player selects 3 pitcher cards and 3 batter cards. Play a complete inning to break the tie.
Baseball Card Game. 2010 MLB Baseball. Ages 6+.
6 Cards Per Pack