|GALAXY OF INTRIGUE|
"Many Bothans died to bring us this information." While war rages on throughout the galaxy, a more subtle conflict is taking place in the shadows: a war of intrigue. Secrets are whispered in dark corners, bribes pass through corrupt hands, and saboteurs and assassins directly attack the resources and allies of their enemies. A campaign full of intrigue is a campaign full of mystery, where as one layer of the plot is revealed, so are three more mysteries whose true meaning have yet to be discovered.
Galaxy of Intrigue presents a variety of options for both players and Gamemasters, including:
- New talents, feats, weapons and equipment for nobles, spies, and saboteurs.
- A complete rules set for skill challenges.
- Guidelines for running campaigns full of intrigue.
- An all-new planet that boils over with secrecy and mystery.
- New campaign content, including a full-length adventure.
- By Rodney Thompson, Gary Astleford, and Eric Cagle
- 224 pages
- Full Color
- Wizards of the Coast
- First Printing: January 2010
- d20 System